Huwebes, Nobyembre 24, 2011

Of Pride and Prejudice

Hi girls, you can call me Venus, 24 years old. my problem is about my exboyfriend... actually we have no formal break up i just find out that he has a new girl when i search his facebook acct. and didn't break up with me... it was all started when i was 3rd year college. my bestfriend Krizzia and her boyfriend Arman has a friend named: Adonis. this guy became my textmate and chatmate on yahoo messenger for a long time. until we become lovers via internet only because he's a seaman. when i was in 4th year our relationship turns out to be cat-dog fight.... but were still together. until comes our ojt. my teacher seperated me and krizzia in our assign ojt places. krizzia assigned on rural while i was assign on the urban. until i was assign at women center inc.. there i meet one of my boss's nephew. this guy has a hidden desire for me until one day, that guy raped me.. i didn't tell my boyfriend that time. and i told my teacher to assign me on different area because that guy always threatened my life. he destroyed the trust of my family until i find out during feb. that i was 3 months preg. with that guy. i didn't told that guy because i was scared that he'll ruined my life again. my family confiscated my cellphone for 9 months until i gave birth to a baby boy. i was ready to reveal this to my exboyfriend only to find out that he has another girlfriend. i wanted to explain my side but he wouldn't listen. until now i still love him but i know there's no chance. please help i need advice thank you


Dear Venus,

Did you report the guy who raped you to the authorities? What he did to you is a crime punishable by law. But based on your story, it seemed to us that you didn't have the courage to do it. The fact that he managed to rape you and threaten your life means that he is a very dangerous guy. What if he comes back and ruin your life again? If that happens, consider the danger he will pose to you, your family, and your son. How do you even sleep soundly at night, we can't even imagine. It's just right to fear for your safety. What's wrong is not doing anything about it. Remember that it's never too late to straighten things out.

Maybe it's time to let go of your ex-boyfriend? Just what you said, he seems happy with his new found love. It's hard to move on and pick up the pieces, yes. But sometimes, it's better to close a certain chapter in your life to give way to new beginnings. It won't be easy at first but with the help of your son and your family who truly loves you, eventually, everything will be okay..=) ♥

Much Love,

The Girls

For more updates, follow justaskthegirls on Twitter

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento