Biyernes, Nobyembre 11, 2011

Ask The Girls Anything

Welcome To Ask The Girls!!!

Where your problems are solved

And where your pressing questions about love, friendship, relationships, and personal issues always get answered

Everybody is going through something

So don't be shy to let it out.. Don't hold back.. Because The Girls are here to help and provide a good shoulder to cry on..

So start asking your questions on the comment section below and wait for them to be answered and published!

4 (na) komento:

  1. wow! this page looks good! and i think i can learn something here! thanks askthegirls! lavyah!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi! Uhm, just call me anonymous. I just want to ask something. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me - with my bestfriend! What should I do??? Help please.....

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hello. My name is Daisy. I am a high school sophomore and I have a crush on my cute classmate. He is my dream guy. I like him a lot. Should I tell him? I'm a little shy. What if he rejects me?

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hi Girls,

    Just call me P. Chesa. I am 31 years old, isa ng matandang dalaga. I am the shy type at medyo traditional. May pag-asa pa ba akong makahanap ng para sa akin? At paano?

    TumugonBurahin