Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

Hi! Uhm, just call me anonymous. I just want to ask something. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me - with my bestfriend! What should I do??? Help please.....

Dear Anonymous,

How did you know that your boyfriend and your best friend are really cheating behind your back? Did someone tip you off? Or you're simply sensing that something is going on between them? Either way, the only way you're going to know the truth is by finding it out yourself. The truth hurts, so they say. But would you rather learn the truth and be out in the open? Or would you rather be kept in the dark and make a fool out of yourself? If you really have a nagging feeling about it, why not conduct your own investigation? Gather as much as evidence as you can. When you have everything you need, brace yourself for the next move. Confront them. It's not gonna be easy. He's your boyfriend and she is your best friend, after all. But it had to happen. At the end of the confrontation, you're gonna lose them both. But, honestly, who needs people who can betray your trust just like that and cheat on you without considering your feelings? Don't worry, you still have family and friends to comfort you all the way! So move forward, Girl! You know you deserve better..=)

Much Love,

The Girls



1 komento: