Martes, Nobyembre 22, 2011

Hi Girls, I heard a lot of things about you,. Hope you will help me with my problem,. I am Alvin 21 years old currently studying in college. I have a girlfriend and she is my first girlfriend and I am his first boyfriend. My question is how can we make our relationship stronger??? Sometime we think of having sex but we are afraid of the consequences.

Dear Alvin,


Isn't 21 yrs. old a bit young for sex? Not to mention, you and your girlfriend are still in college. There are other amazing things that a couple can do to strengthen their relationship, like spending a lot of quality time together or bonding over the things that you both love doing. Better yet, why not become study buddies? Not only are you spending time together, you are also helping each other with your studies. All these activities can help your relationship grow and mature. Just remember to put LOVE and TRUST at the center of your relationship, and everything follows. And if truth be told, having sex at an early age doesn't strengthen a relationship, it can actually complicate things and make matters worse. It can potentially lead to the consequences that you are so afraid of happening. And these consequences require big responsibilities. And unless you're ready to face them, it's better that you think more than twice before moving forward. I hope The Girls' advice helps. Goodluck with your studies and may your relationship blossom as time goes by.=)


Much Love,


The Girls

Like Ask The Girls on Facebook to get updates and more friendly advice from us!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento