Miyerkules, Nobyembre 16, 2011

Hi im Susan 35 yrs old. In love with the guy 10 yrs old younger than me.. I got problem with the people around us. My friends and my family tell me that he is just using me because of my money. Please girls help me. I don’t know what to do.

Dear Susan,


You've heard this a million times before: "Age doesn't matter when it comes to love." And based on your story, you and your boyfriend are truly in love with each other; that his intentions are direct and pure. Though you can't blame your family for thinking that way. They just have your best interest at heart. They don't want you to fall for a guy who'll just use you for your money. Since that is not the case with your guy, why not let him prove his love for you with your family? You and your boyfriend should assure them that you chose the right guy. Why not set up a regular get together so they could socialize and be able to settle their differences? How about a barbecue party? Of course, don't expect them to be chummy chummy right away. Just be consistent with your little get-together. In time, they will come around..=)


Much Love,


The Girls

2 komento:

  1. Hi Girls! You can call me Sam. 26 yrs of age single. I am working as a call center representative. I have a workmate who had a crush on me and later on he start courting me. He gave me flowers, chocolates, cards, and a lot of gifts everyday. He is such a nice guy and i think i'm starting to fall for him too. On the night he asked me to go out for dinner, i am planning to answer him "YES".. I asked my friends for their advice, and they say;"go with someone who will make you happy"..That night was the happiest day of my life. As we went out to the mall to watch a movie, a kid approached him and say " daddy!",... I was shocked and trembling,.. I don't know what to do...I run fast as i could ...crying and deeply in pain,.. He is already a married man,with 2 kids,.. I felt betrayed..Helpless,..Please girls help me,..I don't know what to do,.. I am 1 month pregnant now,..

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi Girls, I heard a lot of things about you,. Hope you will help me with my problem,. I am Alvin 21 years old currently studying in college. I have a girlfriend and she is my first girlfriend and I am his first boyfriend. My question is how can we make our relationship stronger??? Sometime we think of having sex but we are afraid of the consequences.

    TumugonBurahin