Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

Hello the girls! I’m Thelma single working mom lives here in Philippines. I’m having a problem with my 2 boy kids with their studies. Even though I gave all their needs for them to study but they always get a failing grade in some particular subject. How can I motivate them to study? I got new friends in the job last year his name is Uri. We actually became friends. The chemistry between us is awesome. That time I have a boyfriend, then we split up because of this guy. The problem is he has a gf and also he love his gf so much but he has started to have a strong feelings for me. He doesn’t want to hurt his gf neither I. Please Im confused.. what should I do? Help me!

Hi Thelma,


Has anyone talked to you about your children having problem at school? Did you asked your kids the reasons why it happens to them? There are many things that you should consider before jumping into a conclusion. Providing them all the materials things they need doesn't mean everything's ok to them. As a mother, we know that you only want the best for them; you work hard for them, suddenly things like that happens (sighs).The best thing that you could do is talk to them. Maybe the reason why is because you don't have time for them, talking,eating together, playing and a lot of things that you forgot to do because your busy working. Or maybe while at school, their classmates keep on teasing them that they don't have a family. It's about time for you to think of your kids,..HELP them because they need you. Show them that you care, that you understand them, that you love them no matter what happens and you'll never gonna leave them. Don't let negative comments affect your kids.
Having a new inspiration means a lot! Maybe it is much better if you will think about it more seriously. You had experienced being loved and got hurt when he left you. There's nothing wrong with falling in love, but this time you have to be careful in choosing the right one. You said he has a gf and he doesn't want to hurt her maybe you were not meant for each other.. All you have to do is focus with your kids first, the love of your kids will be your inspiration in life. Love waits for those people who are worth waiting.



1 komento:

  1. Last week I was in a disco with my friends and I had one night stand with a girl name May. I always thought she is beautiful but I never really like her, I was really drunk that time and it just happened. After that night she always text and called me and I feel so annoyed. I never replied and answer her call. What should I do to stop her from bugging me?


    justin

    TumugonBurahin