Linggo, Nobyembre 20, 2011

Hi Girls! You can call me Sam. 26 yrs of age single. I am working as a call center representative. I have a workmate who had a crush on me and later on he start courting me. He gave me flowers, chocolates, cards, and a lot of gifts everyday. He is such a nice guy and i think i'm starting to fall for him too. On the night he asked me to go out for dinner, i am planning to answer him "YES".. I asked my friends for their advice, and they say;"go with someone who will make you happy"..That night was the happiest day of my life. As we went out to the mall to watch a movie, a kid approached him and say " daddy!",... I was shocked and trembling,.. I don't know what to do...I run fast as i could ...crying and deeply in pain,.. He is already a married man,with 2 kids,.. I felt betrayed..Helpless,..Please girls help me,..I don't know what to do,.. I am 1 month pregnant now,..

Dear Sam,


A very vulnerable girl with a loving heart. When we are young, parents always tell us that, "love waits it's precious time".What happened with the " Getting to know each other?"  May I asked you this questions Sam, Did you meet his parents during your relationship? Did you know where he live?.. You are being blinded by wonderful things he build for you and realize in the end that it was all a lie. that was really hurt alright,..but you have to move on. BE STRONG! Never consider your baby a mistake because it's not.It is a blessing girl ..Sam,.. everything happens for a reason, he is not the right guy for you. All you have to do is take care of your self, talk to your family,..i'm sure they will understand you because no one in this world will understand you except your family. You baby will be your strength and the next thing you new,.. you are living your life without that guy.. God is guiding us no matter what. There are lots of beautiful things waiting for you and for your baby..Good Luck Sam.




Kisses,
The Girls











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento