Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

Hi Girls! Just call me P. Chesa. I am 31 yrs. old looking for the perfect guy for me. I am the shy type and kind of traditional. Is still there hope for me? Please help! Thanks

Dear P. Chesa,


As the saying goes "Age doesn't matter." Who says 31 yrs. is already considered as old maid? That age is still young, my friend. You can still get your happy ending. You said that you're the shy type and kind of traditional. Maybe you don't socialize with lots of people? You don't attend social function that much? Then, it's time to change that. But it doesn't mean that you have to be out and about every single day. Just go out and socialize regularly. Head to the malls, do your own groceries, go to church, or simply go out with your friends. You'll never know who you'll meet. Who knows, the moment you step out of your comfort zone and start having fun, you'll meet a gorgeous guy? Not bad, right? Explore the possibilities for they are endless! =)


Much Love,


The Girls

3 komento:

  1. Hello the girls! I’m Thelma single working mom lives here in Philippines. I’m having a problem with my 2 boy kids with their studies. Even though I gave all their needs for them to study but they always get a failing grade in some particular subject. How can I motivate them to study?
    I got new friends in the job last year his name is Uri. We actually became friends. The chemistry between us is awesome. That time I have a boyfriend, then we split up because of this guy. The problem is he has a gf and also he love his gf so much but he has started to have a strong feelings for me. He doesn’t want to hurt his gf neither I. Please Im confused.. what should I do? Help me!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I am flor 22 yrs college student. I got a crush on someone in our University and I believe he might like me, too. He chats to other girls, but is for all time looking at me, even while he's chatting to someone else. His voice is very calm when he talks to me, and when he looks at me, I feel like he's examining me! Does he like me?

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi im Susan 35 yrs old. In love with the guy 10 yrs old younger than me.. I got problem with the people around us. My friends and my family tell me that he is just using me because of my money. Please girls help me. I don’t know what to do.

    TumugonBurahin