Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

Hello. My name is Daisy. I am a high school sophomore and I have a crush on my cute classmate. He is my dream guy. I like him a lot. Should I tell him? I'm a little shy. What if he rejects me?

Hi Daisy!

Don't you think you're too young to get serious with boys? Of course, there is nothing wrong with having a crush on a certain someone. Especially if that someone is a real cutie. *wink* Why don't you instead turn that crush into an inspiration? As for your question, whether you should tell him or not - you can always tell him. But, you should be ready with the consequences. It would be really nice if he likes you too. That means the feeling is mutual. But if he doesn't, well there are other fishes on the ocean. Just remember that at that tender age, you should enjoy your adolescence first. Have fun! Let the boys chase you and not the other way around. You're too pretty for that!=)

Much Love,


The Girls

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento